Peel and Stick Kitchen Wall Tile Self-adhesive Backsplash Aluminum 12x12''
✔Peel and Stick
✔Easy to clean
✔Especially designed & DIY
✔Widely Used in DIY Decoration
How to install?
✔Cutting and Installation
- Homey Mosaic Tiles FAQ
1. What is the size of each sheet? How do you measure it?
- There are 1 pcs in a packet. Depending on the design, the size of each sheet is 12 x 12 x 0.4 inches.
It usually needs 11 sheets to cover 1sqm.
- 2. Can I put it on existing tiles? What surface can be applied?
If your tiles have smooth surfaces, you can apply HomeyMosaic Tiles over existing tiles including grout lines.
- * Partial list of ideal surfaces for HomeyMosaic Tiles: smooth ceramic tiled splashback, smooth glass tiles splashback, wall panel(acrylic), wall linoleum, mirror, wallpaper.
* Partial list of dusty and porous surfaces that are NOT recommended: stucco wall, stone wall, unfinished wall(gypsum or plaster), unpainted plywood.
3. Are they suitable for use behind the cooktop in a kitchen?
- HomeyMosaic Tiles are humidity & heat resistant. It's also not damaged by hot oil. It is suitable for use in kitchen or bathroom splashbacks.
To install HomeyMosaic Tiles behind a gas cooktop without a protective rear panel, allow a length of 20 cm, above the surface to prevent the tiles from coming in contact with open flame.
- 4. Are these bendable? Can I cut tiles easily?
HomeyMosaic Tiles are bendable. The tile is 3D and the thickness of the tile is about 0.4inches. It can be installed on the curve of the wall or on the edge of the wall. You can easily cut HomeyMosaic Tiles with a box cutter or a pair of scissors.
5. What is the material of the tile?
- Tiles are Stainless Steel. Tiles are 3-D gel effect self adhesive wall tiles. HomeyMosaic Tiles are humidity & heat resistant.
It is suitable for use in kitchen or bathroom splashbacks.It looks the same as a real ceramic tile.
6. Can I use it in the shower? Is it waterproof??
- We do not recommend using our tiles in the shower.
The surface of our tiles is waterproof, but overlapping parts can be weakened in places where there is a lot of water like a shower.
Please make sure that your walls are completely dry, and put overlapping parts carefully when you install tiles.
After that, there should be no issues with the moisture.
Your cart is currently empty.